A vision of heaven where Jesus has prepared beautiful mansions for His followers, yet the narrator is saddened by the belief that only a few will ultimately inherit them. Jesus is portrayed as grieving over those who reject Him and warning that the time is short and the door will soon close. The narrator is then given a terrifying glimpse of Gehenna, described as a place of continual fire, suffering, thirst, and regret, before receiving mercy and being returned to Jesus. Later, the narrator encounters Abraham, is led before the throne of God, and receives a message from God emphasizing holiness, worship in spirit and truth, obedience to His Word, and wholehearted pursuit of Him. The “holy mountain” is explained as seeking God with all one’s heart, soul, strength, and understanding, separating from the world, sacrificing everything necessary to follow Him, and pursuing Him as one would search for a great treasure.(To The Original Testimony)

A Taste of Heaven and Hell!
The Prepared Place
Then I went with Jesus to those places which He promised His Followers, when He said “Behold I’m returning to my Father to prepare places/mansions for you.” He prepared those mansions a long time ago, and I saw them. They are very many; and every person born of woman has a mansion. Jesus prepared and equipped the mansions with all the treasures and riches heaven has! They are very many, and they are beautiful beyond description! But I was saddened when I reached there, because, ever since Jesus left the cross, He has been preparing places for the human race. And when He finished preparing them, He prepared even more. But the saddest thing is that He used the greatest treasures and riches to prepare these mansions, but I understood that only a few people will inherit these places. They don’t even come near to half the world’s population!
I was greatly saddened by that, because I saw that Jesus has spent many years and everything treasure of His on preparing those places. So I said in my heart, “I wish Jesus prepared places for only those what would come; instead of spending all this time and riches”. I hadn’t known, but my thoughts hurt Jesus like you say something in the presence of someone who is already deeply wounded! He was angry, but He took my hand and we moved on. From this point on He said nothing; and proceeded further.
When Jesus finished preparing those places for His Followers, He went to the huge kitchen of heaven. Here He works with millions of angels, cooking and making preparations, just like people who are preparing for a big party or wedding ceremony. And I saw that the hour was about to clock! Jesus stood and said to the angels, “Every one, whatever you are doing, do it quickly”. There is no idle person there. Whoever is not working doesn’t go there. I was walking with Jesus, but from where I was standing, the angels were colliding with me all the time, at the speed of lightening! I had no space where to stand. I left the place and got out.
But I was saddened so much when I saw billions of angels working at a terrific speed, preparing for the big party; and they have been doing this for many years, but all their faces were sad. Another thing that made me cry was to see Jesus laboring with them in the same way. Both His left and right eyes were gushing out tears, just like when you switch on two taps of water. Jesus was crying for the many people for whom He has prepared a place, but who will not be getting there. He was also remembering the bloody price He paid on the cross.
Remembering all these things was bringing Him tears, which was gushing out of His eyes like water gushing out of two taps. I again reflected upon all this, and I felt for Him, and for the many angels who are working so hard, and have worked hard for so many years. I saw how hard Jesus was working, left and right, since He came from the cross, and I said, “I wish He spared His energy and prepared for only those people who would come here!”
Jesus heard this thought and feeling of mine, and this time He was extremely annoyed, and pointing His finger at me, said: “Leave me alone, because it is in order for me to fulfill all righteousness. Let me do what I am supposed to do, because for us heaven, we fulfill all righteousness. It’s you sons and daughters of men who don’t fulfill all righteousness. As for me, let me do what I am supposed to do, because time has run out. I’m about to close the door. Now this is what I am going to do: I am going to close the door; I will forgive those I will forgive.”
A Taste of the Fires of Gehena!
When He pointed His finger at me, saying that “I will forgive whom I will forgive”, a mighty force threw me a great distance; and immediately I began feeling a lot of heat and fire from where I had fallen. The force started pushing me further backwards. I was feeling helpless and with nothing to hold on to. I tried to find any object, so that I could get held on to it, but I couldn’t find any. The force was pushing me helplessly towards a huge valley; and the further I went, the hotter it became. The force of Jesus’ words pushed me too far, a distance like from Uganda to London. It was very far; far down the valley; towards a deep pit. As I went further down this valley, I began to feel like I was seated in a very hot place. As I came to understand, this place is called Gehenna. This is the lake of fire, or the bottomless pit of hell. I was not really inside hell, but I was suspended in mid-air, directly above hell.
The fire was burning me terribly. I started crying, just like the people who were in Gehenna were crying. This fire burns terribly! There is nothing I can compare it to in this world. It’s like you put meat on a stick, then light a fire and roast it; not rapidly, but like you burn charcoal for a long time. You can’t imagine it! All inside and outside of me was fire, and it is terrible, terrible! It doesn’t burn all round, but it burns right from the inside of the bones and marrows, the flesh, the muscles everywhere like you are roasting meat! I started calling “Jesus”! But whenever I would cry “Jesus”, I would feel like another tank-load of fire had been poured into my mouth!
There is no fire like this in the world. It’s a lake of fire, never seen in this world. What can I compare it to? It’s dark fire! A distant comparison is like boiling tar – that black liquid obtained through coal. This fire of hell is remotely similar to this, it is thick and dark. I again called out “Jesus”, and they brought another tank load of fire and poured it through my mouth; and I felt I was dying! They poured more into me! Whenever I opened my mouth, more fire would be poured into me, and I continued to burn and burn. There are no words to describe the pain inflicted by the fires of hell! They are terrible and horrible!
And in this Gehenna, there are so many people, just like sand on a sea-shore. But all of them are black and burnt out. They are like woods that have burnt out after a bush fire. All the legs are thin and dark. Although this fire burns a person terribly, the person doesn’t get consumed entirely. People in this fire are burnt out like charcoal. When a person is about to be nearly consumed, then he recovers to their original form, like when they had just entered Gehenna. Then the fire starts burning him afresh, through the same process, until that person nearly gets consumed; before undergoing the same process over again and again.
That’s what people who are in hell daily go through; yet they don’t die. They are as alive as you and me. They understand very well, and they remember everything they did; and they think very well, but they are in hell. They talk and see well, and when they see they people they knew in their lives on earth, they recognize them. They remember very well everything they did on earth. I heard them passing judgment against themselves for committing evil things that took them to Gehenna. Some lament, “Really why did we end up in this place!”, “Indeed I was the guilty one”, and statements like that. And they are often crying from thirst. All the time, they are suffering from acute thirst, for the fires of hell drain a person to the last drop of water in one’s flesh!
Yet there is not a single drop of water in hell. I also started crying for water like them. I was feeling terribly thirsty. As I was agonizing in great pain, a certain angel came along, dressed in bright white. He pulled me out of Gehenna. He then took me back to where Jesus was, when He had said the words, “I will forgive whom I will forgive.” And I found that Jesus was still very angry. Jesus is so good; but He can also be so tough! Jesus is very kind, but He can also be very ruthless! Jesus heals but He can also kill! That’s to say, whatever He is, He is that absolutely. He can be a great friend, but He can also be a very tough one. I found Him in that state, and He said, “You have found mercy in my eyes.
Let this be an example for you, should you go back to the world and fail to do what you have been instructed to do!” Then He forgave me, and He led me by the hand and we moved on.
At Abraham’s Palace
After we had left that giant kitchen or cooking place, Jesus left me alone for a while. I walked out of the city of God, which is surrounded by a huge fence. I exited through another door, and walked through the court yard. Then I came across another gate, and this is where the palace of Abraham is located. Near the entrance, I met two other people who had just come from earth. They had just died, but for me I had been there with God for some time, as you know. When we reached the gate, they opened it and I heard these people who had just arrived in heaven saying: “Eh! He is the one! He is the one, our grand father Abraham!” They ran towards him, very excited. Then I wondered why they were talking like that!
Then I also saw him. You see Abraham from a distance. His is a giant, extensive palace. You see him seated in a very beautiful shade on a very beautiful chair and in very bright colors. That’s why every person who gets to him says “He is the one!” It’s as if you already knew him! You understand him, even if you had never seen him. Very excited, I also ran towards him. But the other people who had just arrived from the earth reached him before I could. Abraham sits in front of his place, waiting to receive every person who wins the battle of the world and makes it to heaven.
Such people don’t go to heaven directly where God Almighty lives. They first go to Abraham’s palace. He is always there waiting to receive them. When the people arrive at Abraham’s palace, he stretches out his hands to them, warmly welcoming and embracing them, just as you do to a child. But he does this while he is seated in his chair. So I said to myself, “These people have beaten me to his handshake.” So I ran fast and I sat on his laps and I said, “Yes, at least I have beaten them to sitting on his body.” I touched his beard. It is very beautiful and very bright! It is short but as bright as the sun. It is magnificent!
Abraham is a very good-looking old man. He is actually neither old nor young. He has a very beautiful body, very bright, very soft. He looks wonderful! We were enjoying every moment in his chest. On his left and right I saw some elders, whose work is to lead away the people he has received. People have to be led away from this place, because every person who arrives at this place doesn’t want to leave it. I saw these elders pulling away such people forcefully, just like you remove a child from its mother.
They also pulled me away, and I wondered why they were pulling me away. They also pulled my colleagues away, but for them they led them into the house, deep inside. And looking inside there, I saw very many people who were dressed in white; people who had already arrived. These people live there, and I heard them asking, “Who is that? Who have come in”? After the elders had led away the other people, they struggled to take me away too, for I didn’t want to leave this place. Finally they took me away. But for me, they didn’t take me inside the palace, for I had to come back to the world.
Closer to God’s Throne
I felt very sad after they had taken me away from Abraham’s arms. They then took me out of the palace, right up to the gate, and thereafter they closed the gate. I walked slowly back to the City of God where I had come from. As I was walking, I met Jesus. He took me by the hand and we walked further towards the throne of the Almighty God. Jesus led me before the throne, just like someone leads you into their office. I stood in front of that throne, and saw that Jesus has profound respect for God the Father! Before Him, Jesus humbled Himself. Then He said to me, “Aidah, this is God our Father.” He then led me towards His right side; and after leaving me there, He walked further towards the seat of God. Standing before God, Jesus bowed His head in deep respect and honor of God Almighty. God Almighty is extremely bright; brighter than tens of thousands of the sun put together!
Golden colors beam from Him all the time. In the midst of this brightness, I saw Him dressed in a big golden garment, flowing all over heaven. You can see His garment, but you can’t look at Him, for He is extremely bright. You can’t even lift your eyes towards His throne. As Jesus was leading me towards God’s seat, my eyes were closed and could not open. I even had to bend my head to knee level. But even with closed eyes and a bent head, I couldn’t avoid seeing Him! That is to say, His glory is so much abundant that even if you chose to close your eyes, wherever you face, whatever you cover yourself with, Hs glory would still penetrate or pierce through your being!
When we reached His presence, He wanted to speak to me, but He realized that I could not speak to Him. So He hid His glory, but still I could not look at Him. So He left His chair and came down the stairs. The stairs were so big, yet very beautiful, bright and shining white. He came down towards where we were standing with Jesus. He stood four stairs above where we were, and He called me: “Aidah, you have received favour in my eyes; I am God Almighty. You will go back to the world and tell the people that I am God Almighty. Go and tell all the people that I am holy; let them also be holy. Go back to the world and tell all the people, that they should worship me in Spirit and in truth. Go back to the world and tell all the people to obey my word. And you are going to go the world and tell all the people to ascend to my Holy Mountain, because only those who will do it ….”
And He said again, “Tell them to do it quickly; because only those who will do it will come to heaven.” And again He said, “Only those who will ascend my holy mountain will get to heaven.” And as I told you before, in heaven they don’t ask questions. The issue of ascending God’s holy mountain was already clearly explaining itself to me. Ascending God’s holy mountain doesn’t mean merely climbing hills or mountains, like we do in this world, even as this is in order. It explained itself to me like this: Ascending God’s holy mountain means seeking the Lord with all your heart, soul, strength, life, power, understanding, and with everything you have in you. It means sacrificing your life for Him, giving Him everything you have; seeking Him in holiness; obeying His word; and separating yourself from the world to be with Him. It means that even if it means losing everything, you do it in pursuit of Him. It means knowing and seeking God, like a person searches for a treasure.
This is what it means ascending the Lord’s holy mountain. And God made it very clear to me that only those who do it will get to heaven. After saying those words, he smiled and bid me farewell. He then climbed the stairs and went back to His seat. After that Jesus came back from the right home side where He was standing. He took my hand and we walked on through different parts of heaven. We went everywhere and it looked like we were climbing a hill.
In heaven, everything, everywhere it is golden. Where it is not golden, it is beautifully like nowhere on earth; courted with very beautiful, short grass, flowers and trees. The rest of the places are all made up of gold. And this grass is as alive and intelligent as you and I! Everything there is living - the flowers, the trees, mention it. As we moved on, I wanted to play in some of those very beautiful courts, but Jesus wouldn’t give me time to do that. We moved on. And note that by the time I arrived in heaven, I was walking on bare feet, because when I woke up from my bed I didn’t put on my shoes. But it is very thrilling walking on this gold in bare feet. We climbed up and then down, until we reached what looked like the end of heaven.






